Do you want to become a member of HCK? Becoming a member is both easy and cheap!
As a member of the Hisingen Cykelklubb, Gothenburg’s nicest and largest cycling club, you have the opportunity to cycle with nice people, hang out and fika.
But that’s not enough, you also have member benefits and can join nice events.
Here’s a list of what you get as a member:
- Take part in all our outdoor rounds, road, triathlon, race and cyclocross as well as mountain biking
- Participate in training camps at great prices
- Enjoy our appreciated barbecue
- Membership discount at Aktivitus
- Membership discount at Trek Bicycle Store Gothenburg
- Participate in our discounted winter indoor spinning so you stay fit for next season
- Join membership evenings with different themes and activities
- Listen to lectures of well-known profiles in training, biking and health
- And much more … (check out Facebook, forum and website for other activities)
As a member, you are encouraged to
- Act in a nice and nice way, both on the road and in the woods!
- Be an ambassador for cycling and the club.
- Help at events held by the club *.
Become a member
To become a member, click the link “Become a member.” then you will come to Idrott Online and register your details and deposit the membership fee on the specified postgiro account.
Single member or family?
If all or part of the family likes to ride a bike, you can redeem beneficial membership for the whole family.
Forum, Also, register an account on the forum if you have not already. Remember to use first and last name as username and not an alias or nickname. Once payment is received you will have access to member sections on the forum.
Also sign up for our newsletter to get news on the club.
As an existing member, just pay the fee on the club’s postgiro.
Becoming a member of the Hisingen Cycle Club costs only SEK 350 for individual members and SEK 500 for families (2018).
To become a member, register your details here and pay the membership fee on pg 47 91 35-6
Period of validity
Membership is valid from the date you paid until the end of the current calendar year. (if you pay the membership fee from 1/10, it will also apply for the following year)
* = We have chosen not to force members to sell bingo cards, cookies, lotteries or similar activities ..
Therefore we instead want you to help the club during our events.
Membership in the facebook group does not provide full membership.